Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Recipe Box

I read the Pioneer Woman's blog religiously.  When I grow up I want to be the Pioneer Woman.  Well, except for the whole living-on-a-ranch thing.  And having 4 kids.  And being married to a cowboy.  But beyond that...

Anyway, one of the great things about the Pioneer Woman is that she created Tasty Kitchen.  It's a place where people can share recipes and find new ones.  Needless to say, I'm a member, and I have my own recipe box there.  I plan to put all my recipes I share on this blog on Tasty Kitchen so that you can all have printable versions if you like.  And to further spread my cooking influence.  heh.

Anyway, here's a permanent link to My Recipe Box. I don't have many recipes in there just yet, but I'll continue adding more and more.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment